To help the 11th and 12th grade students of KEMBALI and KIDS Scholarship Programs prepare themselves for the world after graduation, on 11th – 13th December 2013, YKIP will hold a three-day workshop at Balai Budaya Gianyar. 145 students will be attending this workshop. They are from all four regencies that the KEMBALI program covers, plus 7 students from the KIDS program. …
Kembali proudly presents the story of one of the brightest scholars this program assists. Made is the youngest daughter of two. Her dad works as a woodcarver and her mum works as a waitress. Despite hardship, it seems Made and her sister have inherited their parent’s intelligence. Her older sister has achieved education success allowing her to advance her study …
Introduction As a part of YKIP’s commitment to the KIDS Program to provide the best services for the families of the Bali Bombing victims, we conducted a four- day site visit to East Java. The field and administrative officer (FAO), Sri Damayanti, visited six families and ten children during this trip. They live in Banyuwangi, Situbondo, Mojokerto, Surabaya and Sidoarjo. …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2014/2015
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||1,980,000||180||189|
|Junior High School, Grade 7||4,014,000||365||383|
|Junior High School, Grade 8 or 9||3,433,000||313||328|
|Senior High School, Grade 10||5,047,000||459||481|
|Senior High School, Grade 11 or 12||4,481,000||408||428|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2014/2015, effective as per February 1, 2014.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 11,000 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 4.4% transaction fee + US $0.30 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2014/2015, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.