With a donation from the Casaluna Relief Fund we held the annual 2009 KIDS Gathering party at Bali Outbound & Farmstay (BOF) in Baturiti, Tabanan, on Saturday, 20th June 2009. This event aims to maintain the relationship between YKIP/YKIDS and all KIDS families and the relationship among the KIDS, to celebrate the birthdays of all the KIDS’s children, and to …
Alpha Omega Computer, is located on Jalan Sudirman Denpasar, is one of the largest computer hardware distributors in Bali. Upon our explanation about Vocational Education Scholarship Program during our meeting in October 2011, the director of the company would like to give support to the program. They would like to take up the role as a partner in providing employment …
Every year since 2004, a Memorial Golf Day to remember Greg Sanderson and his two Platypi Forbes Rugby Union teammates, Brad Ridley and Paul Cronin, who perished in the 2002 Bali bombings, is held in Forbes, New South Wales, Australia. This year was the 10th Memorial Day and over the past nine years almost $50,000 has been raised and forwarded …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2014/2015
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||1,980,000||180||189|
|Junior High School, Grade 7||4,014,000||365||383|
|Junior High School, Grade 8 or 9||3,433,000||313||328|
|Senior High School, Grade 10||5,047,000||459||481|
|Senior High School, Grade 11 or 12||4,481,000||408||428|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2014/2015, effective as per February 1, 2014.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 11,000 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 4.4% transaction fee + US $0.30 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2014/2015, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.