Gillian Welstead is an Australian Business Volunteer who was with YKIP and our partners for three months (June-September 2009). Gillian held a number of workshops on Communication Skills, Strategic Planning, Delegating, Proposals and Reporting and more with YKIP Partners and worked closely with the YKIP staff as well on upgrading management and organizational skills. The ALF is taking care of …
YKIP/YKIDS held a half-day Career Day Workshop on 28th March 2010 at the Hotel Oranjje in Denpasar. Twenty eight students attended the workshop as well as all of the current YKIP staff and former YKIP staff came as volunteers. The Workshop was organized to respond to the concerns of KIDS and Kembali’s students who are studying at the senior high …
GRAND OPENING CEREMONY The Medical Reference & Education Centre (MREC) is designed to provide students with better access to information in Medical Science. It is equipped with comprehensive facilities such an online Medical References, latest edition of books, including Computers with internet access. Grand Opening Ceremony for the Medical Reference and Education Center:In the aftermath of October 12th 2002 …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2015/2016
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||2,079,000||181||190|
|Junior High School, Grade 7||4,255,000||370||388|
|Junior High School, Grade 8 or 9||3,605,000||314||329|
|Senior High School, Grade 10||5,401,000||470||492|
|Senior High School, Grade 11 or 12||4,795,000||417||437|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2015/2016, effective as per March 1, 2015.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 11,500 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 4.4% transaction fee + US $0.30 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2015/2016, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at email@example.com to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.