Gillian Welstead is an Australian Business Volunteer who was with YKIP and our partners for three months (June-September 2009). Gillian held a number of workshops on Communication Skills, Strategic Planning, Delegating, Proposals and Reporting and more with YKIP Partners and worked closely with the YKIP staff as well on upgrading management and organizational skills. The ALF is taking care of …
Academic Achievements Dwiga M and Yoga P passed their national exam for primary school with average grades that were higher than 8.0 (out of 10.0). Yoga’s grade was 8.87 while Dwiga’s grade was 9.05. Dwiga even could pass his mathematic exam with a perfect 10. Due to their extraordinary achievements, they were accepted to study at the favorite public junior …
Once a year we gathered all KIDS families and children together for a fun outing. This year, the party was held on Sunday, 29th June, at Kertalangu Cultural village in Tohpati, Denpasar. Thirty families attended and enjoyed some fun activities organized by the KIDS team and volunteers from Courts Indonesia. YKIP and COURTS Indonesia have been working together for five …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2014/2015
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||1,980,000||180||189|
|Junior High School, Grade 7||4,014,000||365||383|
|Junior High School, Grade 8 or 9||3,433,000||313||328|
|Senior High School, Grade 10||5,047,000||459||481|
|Senior High School, Grade 11 or 12||4,481,000||408||428|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2014/2015, effective as per February 1, 2014.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 11,000 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 4.4% transaction fee + US $0.30 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2014/2015, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.