Time flies so fast and we are now entering the second quarter of the academic year 2013/2014. The second quarter distribution of KEMBALI Scholarship Program will commence on October 7th, 2013, and the KEMBALI team has prepared the list of Best Students of the academic year 2012/2013 from all twelve areas across 4 regencies. We will announce the names of …
YKIP as an organization which provides education support is trying to complete the services to the students by providing a youth career planning program. The program aims to equip YKIP’s Senior High School sponsored students with knowledge and skills that will help them determine their future plans once they graduate high school. This event encompasses a series of activities as …
Semester 5 of Nursing Degree at Udayana University Denpasar Donor: Dr. Andrew Glover Novi is currently in the fifth semester of her Nursing Degree at Udayana University. She is sponsored by Dr. Andrew Glover through the YKIP University Scholarship Program. Novi is one of the best students in her university and also is one of the best sponsored students of …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2015/2016
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||2,079,000||181||190|
|Junior High School, Grade 7||4,255,000||370||388|
|Junior High School, Grade 8 or 9||3,605,000||314||329|
|Senior High School, Grade 10||5,401,000||470||492|
|Senior High School, Grade 11 or 12||4,795,000||417||437|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2015/2016, effective as per March 1, 2015.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 11,500 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 4.4% transaction fee + US $0.30 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2015/2016, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.