Charlie’s Story Hello, my name is Charlie Budden, I am 14 and I have been helping the Bali KIDS charity for seven years now! Over the course of those seven years my friends and I have held fundraising events from school fairs, to car boot sales, to creating our own musical CD’s. We even staged our own American Idol style …
Australian Consulate General in Bali held the seventh anniversary of the Bali bombing 2002 on Monday, 12th October 2009. Representative of Indonesian, Australian and other nations who lost people in this tragedy gathered together in the memorial garden of Australian Consulate. Wayan Rastini, the widow of Ketut Nana Wijaya, with her daughters, Linda and April and accompanied by the YKIP/YKIDS …
Mrs Ni Kadek Jensen has been living in Denmark for over than a decade and has a family staying in the country. This time, YKIP managed it to assist Mrs Jensen to visit her long time sponsored student, Ni Luh Putu Eka Damayanti from Blahbatuh, Gianyar. It has been a remarkable step to Luh, witnessed by Mrs Jensen as well, …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2014/2015
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||1,980,000||180||189|
|Junior High School, Grade 7||4,014,000||365||383|
|Junior High School, Grade 8 or 9||3,433,000||313||328|
|Senior High School, Grade 10||5,047,000||459||481|
|Senior High School, Grade 11 or 12||4,481,000||408||428|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2014/2015, effective as per February 1, 2014.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 11,000 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 4.4% transaction fee + US $0.30 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2014/2015, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.