A well known American author came to visit recently to conduct research for her new novel about the Bali bombings. The author of A NIGHT LIKE THIS and DIRTY WORDS, Ellen went with Field Officer Ida to visit a some of the KIDS’s families. Out of these meetings, she was able to better understand how they have been handling the …
YKIP held a half-day Career Day Workshop on 28th March 2011 at the Hotel Patricia in Denpasar. Thirteen students attended the workshop as well as all of the current YKIP staff. The Workshop was organized to respond to the concerns of KIDS and Kembali’s students who are studying at the senior high school level as they are often confused about …
Wulan won the third prize in a drawing competition that was organized by Faber Castle Company. She was also appointed by her school (SMP 4 Abiansemal) to represent the school for another drawing competition that will be held in the coming weeks. She was very happy with that achievement and keeps trying hard to improve her skill as she wants …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2014/2015
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||1,980,000||180||189|
|Junior High School, Grade 7||4,014,000||365||383|
|Junior High School, Grade 8 or 9||3,433,000||313||328|
|Senior High School, Grade 10||5,047,000||459||481|
|Senior High School, Grade 11 or 12||4,481,000||408||428|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2014/2015, effective as per February 1, 2014.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 11,000 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 4.4% transaction fee + US $0.30 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2014/2015, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.