In September 2011, Deasy Permatasari met representatives of GNOTA Gianyar for a coordination meeting regarding the implementation of the Kembali program in Gianyar district in 2011 and 2012. GNOTA Gianyar has contributed significantly to the development of the Kembali program in the area since its inception in 2004. By partnering with GNOTA, YKIP in general have successfully developed networks in …
The Inspirasia Foundation, one of YKIP’s supporters recently has successfully held the opening of their new building, The Annika Linden Centre on October 13, 2012. The opening of The Annika Linden Centre marks a new beginning for Inspirasia Foundation, the new beginning after the 10 years memorial to Annika Linden’s life. The Centre itself is meant not only to represent …
WHO Recommendations Paper for the Workshop on ‘Disaster Management for the Health Sector in Indonesia’, Bali Padma Hotel, Kuta, 11-13 Juni 2003VOLUNTEER ASSISTANCE AT SANGLAH HOSPITAL AFTER THE KUTA BLAST (12-10-2002) Sita T. van Bemmelen1 On the night of the Kuta Blast the 12th of October and the following days literally hundreds of private persons reacted spontaneously2 and surged forward to …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2014/2015
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||1,980,000||180||189|
|Junior High School, Grade 7||4,014,000||365||383|
|Junior High School, Grade 8 or 9||3,433,000||313||328|
|Senior High School, Grade 10||5,047,000||459||481|
|Senior High School, Grade 11 or 12||4,481,000||408||428|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2014/2015, effective as per February 1, 2014.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 11,000 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 4.4% transaction fee + US $0.30 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2014/2015, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.