Semester 5 of Nursing Degree at Udayana University Denpasar Donor: Dr. Andrew Glover Novi is currently in the fifth semester of her Nursing Degree at Udayana University. She is sponsored by Dr. Andrew Glover through the YKIP University Scholarship Program. Novi is one of the best students in her university and also is one of the best sponsored students of …
The parenting style workshop this year was held on 24th November 2010 at Segara Mas restaurant in Denpasar. It was facilitated by Agus Binti Kh, Psychologist, who is also a child psychologist. The objectives of the workshop were: To improve the knowledge of the parents in how to have healthy and effective communication with their children, and how they can …
With a donation from the Casaluna Relief Fund we held the annual 2009 KIDS Gathering party at Bali Outbound & Farmstay (BOF) in Baturiti, Tabanan, on Saturday, 20th June 2009. This event aims to maintain the relationship between YKIP/YKIDS and all KIDS families and the relationship among the KIDS, to celebrate the birthdays of all the KIDS’s children, and to …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2014/2015
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||1,980,000||180||189|
|Junior High School, Grade 7||4,014,000||365||383|
|Junior High School, Grade 8 or 9||3,433,000||313||328|
|Senior High School, Grade 10||5,047,000||459||481|
|Senior High School, Grade 11 or 12||4,481,000||408||428|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2014/2015, effective as per February 1, 2014.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 11,000 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 4.4% transaction fee + US $0.30 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2014/2015, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.