Every year since 2004, a Memorial Golf Day to remember Greg Sanderson and his two Platypi Forbes Rugby Union teammates, Brad Ridley and Paul Cronin, who perished in the 2002 Bali bombings, is held in Forbes, New South Wales, Australia. This year was the 10th Memorial Day and over the past nine years almost $50,000 has been raised and forwarded …
Yayuk has been hoping and praying for her additional second-skin for her injured arm. After getting further skin surgery on her arm which was badly burnt in the 2002 bombings, Yayuk must wear second-skin for a specific amount of time. She had an operation in Perth at the Mount hospital (see our APRIL newsletter) in February of 2009. She had …
Bali Recovery Group is a consensual coordination committee composed of the NGO’s and volunteers working to help Bali recover from the bomb blast on 12 October. The objective of the group is to coordinate activities between the organizations in order to deliver the best services and minimize duplication of effort. The primary focus of relief efforts is to assist the …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2014/2015
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||1,980,000||180||189|
|Junior High School, Grade 7||4,014,000||365||383|
|Junior High School, Grade 8 or 9||3,433,000||313||328|
|Senior High School, Grade 10||5,047,000||459||481|
|Senior High School, Grade 11 or 12||4,481,000||408||428|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2014/2015, effective as per February 1, 2014.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 11,000 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 4.4% transaction fee + US $0.30 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2014/2015, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.