Academic Achievements Dwiga M and Yoga P passed their national exam for primary school with average grades that were higher than 8.0 (out of 10.0). Yoga’s grade was 8.87 while Dwiga’s grade was 9.05. Dwiga even could pass his mathematic exam with a perfect 10. Due to their extraordinary achievements, they were accepted to study at the favorite public junior …
Syzygy Productions/Eat Pray Love The production team of EAT PRAY LOVE, Syzygy Productions of Jakarta, donated office supplies, furniture and set accessories to YKIP and its’ partner charities after the shooting of this film was over in December 2010. Seen here is the chaise lounge that Javier Bardam sat in, which Is now being used by the staff and clientele …
YKIP held a half-day Career Day Workshop on 28th March 2011 at the Hotel Patricia in Denpasar. Thirteen students attended the workshop as well as all of the current YKIP staff. The Workshop was organized to respond to the concerns of KIDS and Kembali’s students who are studying at the senior high school level as they are often confused about …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2014/2015
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||1,980,000||180||189|
|Junior High School, Grade 7||4,014,000||365||383|
|Junior High School, Grade 8 or 9||3,433,000||313||328|
|Senior High School, Grade 10||5,047,000||459||481|
|Senior High School, Grade 11 or 12||4,481,000||408||428|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2014/2015, effective as per February 1, 2014.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 11,000 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 4.4% transaction fee + US $0.30 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2014/2015, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at email@example.com to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.