Semester 5 of Nursing Degree at Udayana University Denpasar Donor: Dr. Andrew Glover Novi is currently in the fifth semester of her Nursing Degree at Udayana University. She is sponsored by Dr. Andrew Glover through the YKIP University Scholarship Program. Novi is one of the best students in her university and also is one of the best sponsored students of …
Wulan won the third prize in a drawing competition that was organized by Faber Castle Company. She was also appointed by her school (SMP 4 Abiansemal) to represent the school for another drawing competition that will be held in the coming weeks. She was very happy with that achievement and keeps trying hard to improve her skill as she wants …
ELIGIBILITIES To be eligible for this program, the candidate should meet following criteria: Graduates who are previously sponsored by KEMBALI Program whocome from an economically disadvantaged family (average annual family income US$1,111). Graduates who are recommended by YKIP’s partnered foundations: YAKKUM Bali, YRS, and YPK. Aged minimum 16 and maximum 22 years old. Has a Bali Identity Card valid for …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2013/2014
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD||AUD||PayPal AUD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||1,721,000||182||190||178||186|
|Junior High School, 7th grade||3,490,000||368||384||360||375|
|Junior High School, 8th or 9th||2,985,000||315||329||308||321|
|Senior High School, 10th grade||4,588,000||483||503||473||493|
|Senior High School, 11th or 12th grade||4,073,000||429||447||420||438|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2013/2014, effective as per February 6th 2013.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 9,500 for USD and IDR 9,700 for AUD, due to uncertainty of the exchange rate and to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 3.9% transaction fee + US$0.3 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2013/2014, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.