The Manager of the KIDS Program, Sri Damayanti, visited Tanglin Trust School on 4th November 2011 to obtain more understanding about the fundraising project organised by the students for the KIDS program. As part of the Tangling Trust School’s curriculum a class was required to organise their own charity fundraising project. The students were free to choose what type of …
Last month, the Kembali team had successfully held distribution for the fourth quarter. YKIP distributed vitamins for all of Kembali scholars and allowances which were distributed to parents. This event was held in 12 Kembali distribution areas: Tegalalang Gianyar Sukawati Ubud Payangan Tampaksiring Blahbatuh Seraya Barat Seraya Tengah Sanur Kuta Mengwi
The YKIP team visited the SMPN 4 Bungaya school in Karangasem, 5kms from Amlapura city, in December 2011 to meet and greet with the principal and the teachers of the school. About 10 years ago this state junior high school was established by the initiative of a local teacher who recognised that many of the primary school graduates from the …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2014/2015
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||1,980,000||180||189|
|Junior High School, Grade 7||4,014,000||365||383|
|Junior High School, Grade 8 or 9||3,433,000||313||328|
|Senior High School, Grade 10||5,047,000||459||481|
|Senior High School, Grade 11 or 12||4,481,000||408||428|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2014/2015, effective as per February 1, 2014.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 11,000 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 4.4% transaction fee + US $0.30 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2014/2015, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.