The third quarter distribution for the KEMBALI Scholarship Program has been successfully completed. School supplies, de-worming medicine (only for elementary school students) and cash allowances were distributed to all of our KEMBALI students. Now, we are preparing for the fourth quarter distribution which is planned to be held in April. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charlie’s Story Hello, my name is Charlie Budden, I am 14 and I have been helping the Bali KIDS charity for seven years now! Over the course of those seven years my friends and I have held fundraising events from school fairs, to car boot sales, to creating our own musical CD’s. We even staged our own American Idol style …
The first quarter distribution for the KEMBALI Scholarship Program has been successfully completed. School supplies, including stationery, uniforms and shoes; as well as cash allowances including school fees and snack allowances were distributed to all of our KEMBALI scholars. Now, we are preparing for the second quarter distribution for the KEMBALI Scholarship Program which is planned to be held in …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2014/2015
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||1,980,000||180||189|
|Junior High School, Grade 7||4,014,000||365||383|
|Junior High School, Grade 8 or 9||3,433,000||313||328|
|Senior High School, Grade 10||5,047,000||459||481|
|Senior High School, Grade 11 or 12||4,481,000||408||428|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2014/2015, effective as per February 1, 2014.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 11,000 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 4.4% transaction fee + US $0.30 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2014/2015, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at email@example.com to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.