Charlie’s Story Hello, my name is Charlie Budden, I am 14 and I have been helping the Bali KIDS charity for seven years now! Over the course of those seven years my friends and I have held fundraising events from school fairs, to car boot sales, to creating our own musical CD’s. We even staged our own American Idol style …
Program Implementation Economically disadvantaged senior high school graduates with high potential are recruited and provided with a scholarship for one-year technical certified education program from a reputable local college, including in-class formal courses and internship (on the job training) program that are organized by the partner college, plus complimentary soft skill training organized by YKIP, to prepare the graduates prior …
Every year we hold a KIDS Gathering for all of the surviving family members from the Bali bombings. For this year, KIDS Gathering Party was held on Saturday, 19th June 2011, located at New Kuta Green Park, Pecatu. The survivors of Bali bombing 2002, their family and all YKIP’s volunteer gathered together to preserve the relationship and integrity of the …
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2015/2016
|School Level||IDR||USD||PayPal USD|
|Elementary School, Grade 1 – 6||2,079,000||181||190|
|Junior High School, Grade 7||4,255,000||370||388|
|Junior High School, Grade 8 or 9||3,605,000||314||329|
|Senior High School, Grade 10||5,401,000||470||492|
|Senior High School, Grade 11 or 12||4,795,000||417||437|
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2015/2016, effective as per March 1, 2015.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 11,500 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Payments made through PayPal are subject to a PayPal rates include 4.4% transaction fee + US $0.30 per transaction. Please go to this link for detail: PayPal Fees for International Payments
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2015/2016, which also contains several options regarding your sponsorship preference and payment methods of your donation. We highly recommend you supporting the secondary school students (7 to 12 graders) as their school fees are considerably high to afford.
- You are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to consult further regarding the educational cost and your sponsorship plan.